Experiences of Safety / Travelling / Food / Cosmetic (plastic) surgery in Korea

오후 11:00

Dang I haven't touched this blog for quite long time but thank ya'll for the constant emails!! I will keep try to reply back as soon as possible when I'm not working lol
Today I'm gonna write about how I felt or experiences of safety / travelling / food / cosmetic (Plastic) surgery trip in Korea.

Safety- I felt that Korea was very safe place to travel around because they really do not care and harm to foreigners especially in Gangnam or Myung Dong area. but should be watch out with high jacking with the prices in Myung Dong. because they will try to jack your money off since you can't speak Korean or they know that you are there for spending some money!! Night life in Korea is hell of fun!! nice clubs~nice bars~ and handsome guys but they do not speak English that well though. and I had my surgery so I could not drink...which it sucks much.

Travelling- Since I could not enjoy night life that much due to plastic surgery so I have decided to travel around and shopping around.

You should visit

Garosu street- Place you can do shopping, nice cafes, and if you are lucky you can see celebrities.

Itaewon- It is place that you will feel you are in old version of LA. there are lots of foreigners, foreign food, and people who speaks English. so if you are sick of Korean food or missing foreigners then you should visit here!!

MyungDong- Place that you can shop around. (cosmetics, clothes, and street foods) there are some amazing street foods are there. but really crowded....even on weekdays as well


For my plastic surgery I have done Ptosis correction full incision + Rhinoplasty (silicone implant, alar reduction, tip correction, big nose correction, and lateral osteotomy.

I will not mention the name of clinic on here but when you message me I can help with more details.

I think I have went about 9~12 clinics in Korea for the consultation and some of'em were very true about the what i have wrote down on previous posting. Blacklisted clinics are blacklisted clinics....



You Might Also Like

5 개의 댓글

  1. Hi! May I know the list of clinics you went for consultation and which was your final choice? What were your experience with the blacklisted clinics mentioned? Thank you!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, could I have the same information that wanleng asked for? Thanks!

    답글삭제
  3. I can't wait to share all the juicy personal details myself.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi which clinic u go to do eyes and rhinoplasty surgery?

    답글삭제
  5. Hi, do you know which surgery places that is good and not blacklisted? I'm actually looking for more info about VIP Plastic Surgery Center, but couldn't find any reviews or info that is not on their website. Please help because I'm really curious

    답글삭제

Popular Posts