Shadow doctors in G Plastic Surgery Hospital Korea

오전 12:02

Hey Ppl~
I have another bad and good new about the Korean Plastic Surgery
I think I have rights to tell the truth about some of dishonest of plastic surgery clinic in Korea. As I have mentioned there are so many plastic surgery center in Korea and they are really well experienced then any other country but you got to find the right place to have your face surgery done. Lately there was big news in Korea once again about the "shadow doctor"
Shadow doctor means changing doctor during the operation to be more specify about the meaning "A" doctor does the consultation with you and when the operation starts "B" doctor goes in a do the operation
There are name plastic surgery clinic on the article but I will not say the name because last time I have mentioned the name and they sent me an email for threaten. 
This G Plastic surgery hospital is on a trial from Korean government by action of "shadow doctor".

I mean if they tell the local or foreign patients if that doctor is going to perform the surgery then everything will be alright but the truth is that they are doing this without tell to the patients who will have to surgery. I do not understand why they are continuously doing this for past years... I know they are one of the biggest plastic surgery center and experienced but this is not the right way to earn money from other people who are trying to fix or improve their problems.

Girls and Boys who do not know about Korean Plastic Surgery and wants to have plastic surgery in Korea because everyone knows they have good skills and results. Please do your research.
Do not focus about the prices of plastic surgery
Do focus on the reputation, reliable, skilled surgeon with very good mindsets





You Might Also Like

0 개의 댓글

Popular Posts